Reimbursement for Research-Related and All Other Expenses (books, equipment, publications, memberships, etc.)

All expenses must have an itemized receipt.

Receipts need to be turned into the accounting tech by email, attachment to the form, or in hard copy.

  • Reimbursement can only be for meals/food items purchased within the current fiscal year (07/01/2015 – 06/30/2016).
  • Both an itemized receipt and a proof of purchase (credit card) receipt are needed for reimbursement.

ROMS Personal Reimbursement Request

  • What is being reimbursed? How does it relate to your research or the department?
  • Any additional comments?
  • If attaching scans, please do so here. Max total file size = 9.6 MB
    Drop files here or