Before you leave for your trip, or embark on your development project, use these forms to apply for funding:


Upon your return, submit the request for reimbursement (further down the page) within 7 days of returning, with all receipts, boarding passes, and other documentation.  They may be submitted electronically ( or in hard copy.

All university-affiliated international travel must be registered in the UNC Global Travel Registry.  University policy also requires that international travelers on university-related trips enroll in the travel insurance program established by General Administration for the UNC System. To enroll in this coverage, please contact Risk Management Services at 919.962.6681 or