Reimbursement for University-Related Travel Expenses (Conferences, Panels, Research Trips, etc.)

All expenses must have an itemized receipt.

Receipts need to be turned into the accounting tech (by email, attachment to the form, or in hard copy) within 7 Days of returning from your travel.  Please contact Logan if this will not be possible for any reason.

ROMS Travel Reimbursement Request

  • Trip Information

  • (City, State, and Country if International Travel)
  • What was the reason for the trip?
  • In state: $37.90/full day
    Out of state: $40.50/full day
  • Any additional comments?
  • If attaching scans, please do so here. Max total file size = 9.6 MB
    Drop files here or